Mail Archive Home | jawe List | March 2003 Index

Jawe: Orhanizational Model

Hello to all JAWE developers!
I have downloaded JProcessEditor last week and am very pleased to see such a great product.

However, I have three questions and hope you will answer:
1. JProcess Editor covers Process model completely, but what about Organizational Model. I have read, that you removed it. Why, and will it be available, even in "alpha" version.

2. What workflow engine do you recommend for using with your generated xpdls?

3. When will you put project on CVS?

Best regards for people from Serbia:)
Milan