Mail Archive Home | jawe List | March 2003 Index

Jawe: Re: Orhanizational Model

Hi, Milan!

1. JaWE (JProcessEditor was old name) covers only "Minimal Organizational
Model". It means that you can declare as many participants as you want but
without any relationship between them.
You can 'simulate' an Organizational Model on other way. JaWE offers a
possibility to import any valid XPDL file (External Reference). That
mechanism of external packages provides in JaWE a some kind of Resource
Repository. In those external packages, you may have defined a separate
organizational entities - Organizational Model.
You should try it, any comments are very welcome.
2. Currently, we working on project JaWEn (Java Workflow Engine) which
should be fully WfMC (and OMG) compatible. Of course, XPDLs from JaWE will
run on it.
3. Project is just put it today on CVS so you can access it.

Best regards,
Neso