Jawe: Order of Transitions Refs in Xor-Split

Title: Order of Transitions Refs in Xor-Split

Hello,

In the documentation of WfMC, you can read that in case of a Xor-Split,
the order of the outgoing transition is important for evaluation.
Cause when the engine evaluate the list of outgoing transition, it have to stop
when he found:
 - one transition where his condition was evaluated as TRUE
 - one unconditional transition is found
 - one transition where his condition type is OTHERWISE

So the order is done in the activity definition
with the transitionRef list in his Transition Restriction (Split one).

So I don't found in JaWE how to change this order ?
Is it not already implemented, forgotten or my glasses are dirty :) ?

Best regard.
Gilles