Jawe: Type declarations & packages

Hi
I am trying to create some test processes with your great XPDL editor.
I found in documentation:
---
JaWE provides possibility of referencing external Packages. If externally
referenced package has its own referenced package, they will be shown in
the hierarchy Package tree. Automatically, every participant or application
will be accessible from main package.
---
Why the type declarations are not automatically accessible from main
package? I would like to create package with type declarations and
make reference to this package.

Thank you
Roman Bouchner