Jawe: Performer

Hi
I have another question. Let's imagine that I want set participant P1
to activity A1. Participant P1 is a role and work is actually done by
participant P2 (human).
After that, there is an activity A2 - director checks result of activity
A1.
If director is not satisfied by work made by participant P2, he wants
return the work back to activity A1.
My question is:
How to define, that boss will return work back to the same participant (P2)?
How to define, that boss will return work back to the group of
people(P1)?

WfMC says that performer could be expression, but JaWE doesn't allow
expression in performer's edit box.

Thanks
Roman Bouchner