Mail Archive Home | jawe List | August 2003 Index

RE: Jawe: JaWE

Hi Deloris!

No, you are not missing anything becouse JaWE isn't web enabled application.

BTW, we will release a new vesion of JaWE very soon (for 3-4 days). There
will be a new features like:
- checking of Graph Conformance
- GUI configurabile options
- graphical output (JPG and SVG)