From: Philip Lee
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 4:32 PM
Subject: Jawe: error while opening the Business_Example.xpdl

I get error while opening the Business_Example.xpdl file Error opening the file, file cant be open. I found that it is at ExternalPackages.java inside fromXML(Node node) method while opening three external files.

Participant_Repository.xpdl, Application_Repository.xpdl,Process_Repository.xpdl

Any idea why? And is because this error we can't see external entities inside toolbar as posted by someone before? In opposite to this if I creat few  new xpdls  as repository and then  import them inside new xpdl file and save it, then I can see them inside the toolbar next time when I open the xpdl file.

-Philee

Do you Yahoo!?