Mail Archive Home | jawe List | December 2003 Index

Jawe: HELP

Hello to all. I am an Italian boy.  Excused for my insufficient Italian.
From little time I use the products Enhydra Shark and JaWE.
Now I have need of the documents that describe to the functionalities and the
characteristics of the two products, in order to make white paper and/or a
white paper business. I have need also of the documents that describe the
advantages and the disadvantages in using such products and/or documents of
comparison with other similar products.
Someone can help me?

Hi, Stefano.