Mail Archive Home | jawe List | Febuary 2004 Index

participsnt approach

Hi

I've been taking a look at the WFMC docs and JaWE, and i was wondering which
is
the right approach for participant definitions.

Usually an information system already has defined users and privileges. but
How
can we link this users to the "participants" declared in the XPDL? Or maybe
i'm
not understanding the meaning of a participant. (a user, role to whom the
activities are assigned).

Any thoughts about this problem are welcome. thanks in advance to all the
JaWE
community.

Jean-Paul

 This Mail was send using Kipusmail (http://www.kipusmail.de).