Mail Archive Home | jawe List | March 2004 Index

how to change sequence of formal parameters?

how is it possible to change the sequence of formal parameters in jawe?

i.e. i have one output parameter, and want to add an input parameter before
that, i have to delete the output parameter?

the index values are not relevant to that, i also found these mails
regarding index values:
 <<Re: [jawe] FormalParameter>>

> - mfG Mag. Stefan Ohrhallinger             -o)
> Bundesministerium für Inneres              /\\
> Support-Unit ZMR, Tel: +43 1 31346 39162  _\_v

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Michael/Sasa,

Thanks for your valuable information regarding this issue, I think we need
to write WfMC again with regards to this point again.

Regards,
Vaibhav P