Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 2:54 PM
Subject: RE: [jawe] Looping in Jawe

1. No, Loop should be outside of the subflow process.
2. The variable determining the condition will be set in a previous activity by some serverside activity.
3. I am using OBE engine now
4. It also need to pass variables to this subflow (formal parameters)

In another instance Loop can be inside the subflow as long as the variable determining the condition is passed in.

Thanks
Venu