Mail Archive Home | jawe List | April 2004 Index

Applications question

Hi all, there is a way to know where an Application is declared?
It is to say: an Application could be declared at the Package Level (between <Package> tags), at the Process level (between <Process> tags) or in an external package (between <ExternalPackage> tags).
I have the object Application in my code, there is a method to retrieve the level of declaration and, in that case, to extract the name of the Package or the Process in which it is declared?

Thx,
    Alessandro