Mail Archive Home | jawe List | April 2004 Index

Re: [jawe] Applications question

Hi,

to find out if application is defined at process or package level, and to get Package/WorkflowProcess name attribute value, you can following:

boolean processApplication=false;
Applications apps=(Applications)app.getCollection();
XMLComplexElement pkgOrProc=apps.getOwner();
if (pkgOrProc instanceof WorkflowProcess) {
    processApplication=true;
}
String pkgOrProcName=pkgOrProc.get("Name").toString();

to find out if application is defined in current or in external package, you can do following:

boolean isFromCurrentPkg=true;
Package appPkg=app.getPackage();
if (!appPkg.equals(curPkg)) {
    isFromCurrentPkg=false;