Mail Archive Home | jawe List | April 2004 Index

Logic error

Hi all!

I read the announcement of JaWE long time ago in OpenFlow-dev mailing
list at sourceforge and I used JaWE to test whether my XPDL files are
correct.

Although those files seem to be correct, JaWE tells me that I have "One
or more logic errors" in two of my processes. I read that some time ago
a question regarding this point was asked but its answer (there are no
any activities contained by the process) it's not true in my case.

Is there any way to get more info about this error?

Thanks

Mikel Larreategi