Mail Archive Home | jawe List | April 2004 Index

Re: [jawe] Logic error

According to the WfMC specification, Route, Block and Subflow activities
shouldn't have Performer.
In your XPDL, you have two processes:

Iradokizun Kexa eta erreklamazio sistema

    and

Mantenu korrektiboa

that contain Route activity with Performer element defined.
This process is obviously not initially created by JaWE, because JaWE
wouldn't allow you to assign performer to Route activity.
If you manually remove Performer element of Route activities from your xml
file, JaWE will not complain anymore.

To get the description of validation errors, at the package level go to the
Package->Check validity, and it will display the list of
processes that are invalid. When you enter the process graph, go to the
Process->Check validity, and you will get the complete
description of all errors.