Mail Archive Home | jawe List | April 2004 Index

DataFlow

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this JaWE. I have some basic questions to be resolved with you
guys. So, I would like to place them before you.

First One, I need to trace the dataflow of a process by just going through
the XPDL which was generated by JaWE. Please let me know how can I
accomplish this?.

Second One, Can someone let me know how can I assign a value to a
DataItem in a Process?

Cheers
Sai.