From: <Peter.Wagner@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <shark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 4:38 PM
Subject: [shark] JaWE problem

Hi,

I'd like to model an exit as a 2nd transition from an activity in the middle
of an existing workflow to a 2nd "End" bubble.
JaWE says: "The last activity can't have outgoing transitions except the one
toward the end !!!"

However I am editing in the middle of the workflow.
if I put a dummy route activity in front of the 2nd End bubble, no error is
reported.

Sehr geehrter Herr %,

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
   / Best Regards,