From: <Peter.Wagner@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jawe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <R.Zachajewicz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 10:37 AM
Subject: [jawe] Start/End bubbles

Hi,

regarding start/end bubbles:

We had some discussions here about this topic and it seems that most
of our developers would rather prefer the start/end bubbles to stay.
Furthermore it would be interesting to make them also usable with
start activities that have incoming transitions (if not possible, this
could be overcome by connection route activities in between), as well
as for providing exits and activities that have outgoing transitions.

Hence I would like to suggest making the start/end bubbles optional by
means of changing them to act like a specialized form of route activity,
just having different graphical representation and blocking off any
incoming transitions (for Start) or outgoing transitions (for End)
respectively.

So I think this would at least allow for easily modelling multiple exits
(thus, multiple ends). Without End bubbles, it probably might be confusing
do determine between an exit that has been put in intentionally and some
end that has been left open erratically.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
   / Best Regards,
Ing. Peter Wagner
BM.I Support Unit ZMR