Re: [jawe] Close File

Hi,

yes, it would definitely have sense. We'll add it in our TODO list.

From: <Peter.Wagner@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jawe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 3:48 PM
Subject: [jawe] Close File

Hi,

would it be possible to add some "Close File" function to the file menu?

Apparently the editor opens an XPDL file exclusively, hence it cannot be
process by any other means, like CVS oder Upload, while it is open.

With the current version, the only way round this (except for closing
JaWE at all) is to open some other file or create a new one, having to
trickily enter a senseless package ID (at least 'x' or something like that).

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
   / Best Regards,
Ing. Peter Wagner
BM.I Support Unit ZMR