From: <Peter.Wagner@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jawe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 2:04 PM
Subject: RE: [jawe] Start/End bubbles

Hi,

well, I think shape and text (name) it is not important, but it is
defnitely important to clearly display start and end point.
If start and end bubbles are removed, the workflow model will
become less easy to read.

Another way, following the idea of removing the bubbles, would
probably be coloring of start and end activities.
As the editor knows start and end activities (by counting transitions)
it could automatically change the background color (we could keep blue
and yellow, for instance) of that particular activity boxes.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
   / Best Regards,
Ing. Peter Wagner
BM.I Support Unit ZMR