Multiple participants

Hi,

would it be possible to optionally split participant panes vertically?
Some of our processes are quite complex, having many automatic
system activities and a few manual "human" activities.

Also, we are using some quite large (wide) box size in order to make
the names visible because JaWe is unable to make line breaks
within an activity's and route's display name.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
   / Best Regards,
Ing. Peter Wagner
BM.I Support Unit ZMR