Mail Archive Home | jawe List | June 2004 Index

Cannot assign user defined activity property

Hi,  I've tried to defined my own activity attributes using "User Defined
activity" property in JaWE, however, when I try to add/assign them to an
activity, they don't appear on the drop-down list for selection at all even
though I've defined them.  Is this a bug I've identified, or do I need to do
something else?  Thanks in advance,  cissab.