Mail Archive Home | jawe List | June 2004 Index

Jawe configuration

Dear Address,

I have a question about the configuration in Jawe:

I would like to create a system task (process) in Jawe that running without
handle of user. The function of this task: It starts an application (a java
program). The program running complete, it is ok, but the problem is that the
state remains Suspended (in Workflow), and not automatically completed
therefore I have to put the state to complete manually.
I would like to use many system task in my workflow.

Can you help me?

Bye,
Geza