From: Sasa Bojanic [mailto:sasaboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2004 14:33
To: jawe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [jawe] Update : Problem with validation !!!

You had to change the order of transition re-evaluation. In your XPDL,
otherwise transition that goes to activity b that will be
evaluated first, and process flow will always go to activity b. To change
this, open property dialog of activity a, go to
Postcondition tab, and switch the order in "Select target activity" list.