Mail Archive Home | jawe List | July 2004 Index

couple questions

Hi,

a) Is this possible or can it be added. An ability to create a diagram whereby you do not have to put each node into a role/user block on the screen. I should be able to create a graph visually where each node/activity is just assigned a role, maybe it is highlighted a diff color or something, rather than having to be placed vertically on the screen to be in a role/user bucket.

b) When re importing an XPDL file that I have previously saved/created in Jawe , if I have the XOffset and YOffset extended attributes set in my XPDL file for various activites, why does Jawe not place those activitys into those positions? Instead the graph just is all jumbled together on the left side of screen.

thanks
aaron