Mail Archive Home | jawe List | July 2004 Index

Re: [jawe] couple questions

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 12:52:31 -0600
"aaz" <aaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  b) When re importing an XPDL file that I have previously
>  saved/created in Jawe , if I have the XOffset and YOffset extended
>  attributes set in my XPDL file for various activites, why does Jawe
>  not place those activitys into those positions? Instead the graph
>  just is all jumbled together on the left side of screen.

Does your xpdl file contain two extended attributes at package level?
    <ExtendedAttributes>
        <ExtendedAttribute Name="MadeBy" Value="JaWE"/>
        <ExtendedAttribute Name="Version" Value="1.2"/>
    </ExtendedAttributes>

regards
--
Vladimir Puskas