From: Vladimir Puskas [mailto:v.puskas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Freitag, 23. Juli 2004 16:16
To: jawe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [jawe] Cannot open Tools dialog in subflow

Hello Peter,

If I understood you right, I reproduced scenario with JaWE 1.3

>  - open workflow process that contains subflow activity
.../Shark/input/repository/external/test-BeanShell.xpdl
(right-click)Edit on "do_parallel_calc"

>  - select Edit on subflow activity box
(right-click)Edit "parallel_calculations"

>  - open Properties of a subflow's acitivity
(right-click)Properties on "add"

>  - click on Tools tab
>  - either double-click on the Application oder click on Edit button
>
>  -> nothing happens.
Opens a new dialog box "Tool editing".

Have I missed something?
--