Mail Archive Home | jawe List | August 2004 Index

Re: [jawe] Bug: Editing of Transactions' extended Attributes from Activities' Postconditions

Hi,

this bug is reported after JaWE 1.3 release, and it is also present in
earlier versions of JaWE. We'll fix it soon in JaWE's CVS version.

Thanks for remainding us!
Sasa.