Mail Archive Home | jawe List | August 2004 Index

Re: [jawe] Re: [shark] (no subject)

But, if the activity that will be instanciated multiple times is a subFlow??

Naier Saidane

Sasa Bojanic wrote:

Hi,

in shark, it is not possible to have a multiple instances for the same
activity definition within one process instance at the same
time. During a process enactment, activity instance for some definition can
be instantiated many times (if loop exists), but there
can't be two of them at the same time.
Also, in XPDL, there is no standard way to define that some activity should
be created many times.