Mail Archive Home | jawe List | August 2004 Index

Re: problems setting ParticipantType attribute

Hi,

to set participant type to i.e., ORGANIZATIONAL_UNIT (no matter which is the
language JaWE is configured to work with), you should
write following:

         ParticipantType pt = (ParticipantType)parUO.get("ParticipantType");

pt.set("Type",ResourceManager.getLanguageDependentString("ORGANIZATIONAL_UNITKey"));

If you have any questions about JaWE, you should subscribe to JaWE's mailing
list (got to
http://forge.objectweb.org/mail/?group_id=50 ), and send questions to
jawe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx .
You can also look at our mailing list archive (at the same location) to see
various topics discussed about JaWE.

We would very much appreciate if you can send us all the JaWE translations
you have - we will certainly include it in the next JaWE
release.

Thanks for using JaWE,