Mail Archive Home | jawe List | November 2004 Index

Re: [jawe] CVS Update - minor improvements and bug fixes

Hi,

you can get the last tar snapshot (I've checked it, and it is OK).
After you unpack it, you should do the following:

- execute configure script
- execute make script

after that, you will have output folder with JaWE binaries, and scripts to
start it.

Also, you can execute "make distributions", in which case, you will get the
JaWE's setup.exe in newly created distributions
folder.