Mail Archive Home | jawe List | November 2004 Index

Re: [jawe] CVS Update - minor improvements and bug fixes

@ Vojtech Huser:

- If you install WinCVS, the command-line cvs utility is in
...\WinCVS\CVSNT\cvs.exe (apply the path where you installed it), you can
add it to your system-path if you like so you don't have to call it with the
whole path. I always use this command without problems...

@ klaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

- The insertProcess() method in WorkflowManager is the right way to add a
process, but it's usually called by mousePressed() in JaWEMarqueeHandler if
you insert a process via the toolbar. As you can see there you also need to
do a putProcessObjectMapping() on the PackageEditor, perhaps this is what's
lacking in your code?

Greetings,
Harry

>> Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and
listening to repetitive electronic music. <<