Mail Archive Home | jawe List | November 2004 Index

AW: [jawe] CVS Update - minor improvements and bug fixes

@ Vojtech Huser:
If you browse the cvs-tree at
http://cvs.forge.objectweb.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jawe/ you can see that
the modulname is "JaWE", so you have to specify:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/jawe co JaWE

and yes, this command (a checkout) fetches a copy of the cvs-tree to your
local path where you execute this command.
If you have more questions regarding cvs there is a lot of documentation on
the net, e.g.
https://www.cvshome.org/docs/manual/

Greetings,
Harry

>> Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and
listening to repetitive electronic music. <<