Mail Archive Home | jawe List | November 2004 Index

four ports for a node - only one view in the graph ¿why?

Hi:
 I tried to create a node with 4 ports: topleft, ..., bottomrigth. But
when i tried to create a transition in the process editor I found a
problem. Only one port is showing inside the node.

¿how do i fix that?

I'm being work with:
- JaweMarqueeHandler (mousedragged method)
- Activity() (DefaultPort port("Center") replaced for port("TopLeft") etc)
- WorkflowManager (createActivity method)

There are a method called getPort(), but it returns the first port in
the "array".

Thanks,
Gracias de antemano.

Germán González
From Chile

--
"El camino del cielo es saber vencer sin combatir"