Mail Archive Home | jawe List | January 2005 Index

Feature requests for process diagrams

I don't know if this is really the right place to make feature
requests, and I realize you are short of resources, but, for the
record, it would be helpful if:

- Conditions were drawn next to transitions on diagrams.

- There was some visual cue to show AND splits and Joins.

I think that seeing the ANDs and the conditions is important
for understanding the flow when looking at a process diagram.

BTW, Jawe is very usable and useful. I'm adding a WFMC-based
workflow engine to Zope and I expect that lots of Zope users
will use Jawe to develop their process models.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton           mailto:jim@xxxxxxxx       Python Powered!