Mail Archive Home | jawe List | January 2005 Index

Re: [jawe] CVS Update - 050112

An instructions to access the jawe cvs?

I was using the lastest version of jawe with yellowdog linux 3.1 in a
mac g3 ibook.

Yesterday I updated to yellowdog 4.0 and now jawe is no longer
running, even I use the same java version...

So, i´m thinking about compiling jawe, since is one of our core
applications...