Von: Sasa Bojanic [mailto:sasaboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 19. Jänner 2005 23:57
An: shark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [shark] Dynamic User Mapping

Hi,

you can do it in several ways:

1)
   - setup shark to use XPDLStraightParticipantMapping assignment manager
   - define the activity performers to depend on the value of some
variable, that could be entered by the one who starts the process, or
calculated by some tool activity. I.e. you can write expression for
activity performer like:

java.lang.String p="shark";
if(processStarter.equals("manfred")) {
   p="sasa";
}else if (processStarter.equals("sasa")) {
   p="manfred";
}
p;

(in JaWE, show the always existing "Arbitrary expression" participant, put
the activity there, and copy the code above in the performer field. Of
course, script type defined for the package should be text/java)

2) the most flexible implementation would be to define your own assignment
manager, that would determine the performer on some activity based on
information from both, the process variables, XPDL, and maybe from some
data in your custom user DB.