Mail Archive Home | jawe List | Febuary 2005 Index

Re: AW: [shark] Dynamic User Mapping

Hello Manfred

on Mon, 2005-01-31 at 14:40, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to set the activity performer in JaWE, but this field isn't
> editable, it's only changeable with an external Editor and from that
> time this Field is editable!
> Is something wrong in my configuration!

It's a matter of usage rather then configuration.
JaWE assigns performer to activity based on geography - lanes represent
participants, activities in some lane are performed by that participant.

If you need to specify "arbitrary expression" as a performer of some
activity there is a special implicit participant lane (although hidden).
Performer field for these activities are editable. See "Do math" process
in either test-JavaScript.xpdl or test-BeanShell.xpdl.

hope this helps
--
Vladimir Puskas
Together, Serbia