Mail Archive Home | jawe List | Febuary 2005 Index

SVG Output format

Hi -

I would like more information to be in my SVG output than it now
produces. However, since the output format is base64 or binary (or
something else) it is unreadable, and unmodifiable without proprietary
software or some conversion alogrithm. Would it be possible to provide
output options for the svg, so that if you wanted it in text-readable
format, you could get it?  Or, even better, would be if you could
specify what property-values you want displayed with the graphics.

Thanks for any help.

ian