Mail Archive Home | jawe List | Febuary 2005 Index

contacting the JaWE group

The FAQ said there should be a 'contacts' link for JaWE but I could not find
it. I would like to contact the team about a project we are working on:
a) We would like to use JaWE and might be able to contribute to the
development.
b) We would like to discuss licensing and make sure our planned deployment
does not violate the license.
c) We would like to know the planned schedule for V1.5.
d) We would like to discuss support options for us and our customers.

Thanks

James Dixon