Terminating an Activity

Hi,

Is there any way to automatically terminate an activity that may already
appear in a worklist?

As an example I may have 2 activities that appear in a worklist - B and C.
For some reason I may need to action C only if B has not been actioned (in
which case both C and then B are actioned) but if B is done before C, C is
terminated and removed from the worklist without user interaction (only B is
actioned).  This type of case assumes runtime priority and cannot be designed
in.

Thanks.

Rob Cloake.