Re: [jawe] best practice for modelling "for loop"

Hi,

the solution depends on what you want, and on the engine you are using.
If you are using Shark engine, I don't think you need a loop. You can define
a String variable where user will enter the name of the
main directory and one String variable where user will enter the extension.
After that, you should have automatic activity with a
tool agent that will read these variables and will do a required check. You
should write this tool agent by your own, so it can
check any number of subdirectories.
Your XPDL application should have only two formal parameters (the directory
name and file extension), and if you want to use shark
without ApplicationMapping API, it should also have some extended attributes
that specify the fully qualified Java class name of
your custom tool agent. If you use ApplicationMapping API, you don't need
extended attributes, but you must provide appropriate
mapping from XPDL application to the concrete tool agent class before running
your process.