variable assignment

Hi to all,
two questions about variable assignment in XPDL (and so in JaWE).

- How can I do in order to assign a value to a workflow relevant data (for
example, from an input paramter of a subflow activity)?

- How can I assign a value to a property of an "ExternalReference"d value? In
my case, I have a WSDL message and I want to assign a value to a part of this
message. How can I do?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Antonio Capurso.

Navighi a 4 MEGA e i primi 3 mesi sono GRATIS.
Scegli Libero Adsl Flat senza limiti su http://www.libero.it