How do BPMN messages map to XPDL?

Title: Mensaje
Hi,

I am writting a process definition in jawe for an online store. Shark will be used as workflow engine to manage all the transactions. Payment is made through PayPal, so the on-line shopper carries out the payment process with PayPal autonomously. When the payment is completed, we receive an IPN notification (an external message http post) from PayPal, that triggers execution of an activity.

How can I model this in jawe?

Thanks in advance,
Fran