Mail Archive Home | jawe List | June 2005 Index

XML Schema variable

Hi to all,
I'm a developer and I'm developying a scenario to integrate XPDL e BPEL.
In order to do so, I need to call Bpel processes (as they were common web
services).

But I'm facing a big problem: how can I realize variable instantation in XPDL
(and so in JaWE)?
I have a XML Schema paramter to invoke the web service. I need to assign a
value for each part of the XML Schema type (priot to invoke the web service).
How can I do this?

Is there a way to do this, or I need to resolve this problem via code (i.e.
writing code that inteacts with the engine and create the XML Schema variable
via code)?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Antonio Capurso.

Navighi a 4 MEGA e i primi 3 mesi sono GRATIS.
Scegli Libero Adsl Flat senza limiti su http://www.libero.it