Mail Archive Home | jawe List | June 2005 Index

Re: [jawe] JaWE Release Dates and improvements?

Hi,

the JRE1.5 could be a problem. We only tested JaWE with JRE 1.4.x).

From: "Maciel, Leonardo (GE Healthcare, non-ge)" <Leonardo.Maciel@xxxxxx>
To: <jawe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 3:06 PM
Subject: RE: [jawe] JaWE Release Dates and improvements?

Hi Sasa, thanks for the reply.

Right now I remember only two issues:
 * Cannot edit subflow activities properties.
 * Often when finished editing block activity properties, and clicking the OK
button, the properties are saved, but the dialog not
closed.

PS: By the way, I'm using JRE1.5 (and never tried running JaWE w/ an older
JRE). Could this be the problem?

thx, Leonardo Maciel