Mail Archive Home | jawe List | June 2005 Index

Re: [jawe] NullPointerException in Resposibles.afterImporting()

In this e-mail  I sent yesterday there was a mistake, the exception that is thrown is a Null Pointer, not a Class Cast. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Does anybody know something about it?

Best regards

David