From: Fredrich Andreas
To: jawe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 3:14 PM
Subject: [jawe] ID Field Edit

Hi, I have a quick question. Is their any other way to edit the ID field (on the picture “cbr_text_1”) on the JaWE tool, when the workflow is already created? Thanks for your answer in advance.

<Package xmlns="http://www.wfmc.org/2002/XPDL1.0" xmlns:xpdl="http://www.wfmc.org/2002/XPDL1.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" Id="cbr_text_1" Name="T-Management">

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ Best Regards/ Atentamente

Andreas Fredrich

Produktmanager

zetVisions AG
Im Breitspiel 21
D-69126 Heidelberg

<mailto:andreas.fredrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

www.zetVisions.com

plain text document adjunto (message.footer)