Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: [jawe] ID Field Edit

Hi,

I asked a question about JaWE some days ago, can anyone help me please? The problem is as follows:

I am using JaWE 1.4 (build 0) and sometimes, not always, after loading a package a ClassCastException is thrown in Responsibles.afterImporting(). It does not happen alaways with the same package and sometimes a package loading works fine and the next time it fails for the same package, so I do not have a clear pattern.

Thank you so much.

David.

Hi,

currently, there is no way to edit Package's Id field from JaWE (all other Id fields can be edited).