Mail Archive Home | jawe List | July 2005 Index

Re: [jawe] Greek translation

Hi all

Apollon wrote:
Hi from Greece.
I work at a telecom company and we started research on using JaWE and Shark for our workflow management needs one month ago. We do some in-house Java development and as a start of our implication in using JaWE and Shark we decided to contribute the Greek translation for JaWE. This is an initial release, we expect to change a few things and will then submit anew.

Greek translation is available through CVS, and will be part of next release.

Many thanks to Apollon Koutlides.
--
Vlada